Saturday, April 4, 2009

Complicated, yes?

*Edit*

For some strange reason i'm feeling superb-ly emo right now and my music is on full blast on the following songs:

1) Katy Perry - Hot and Cold
2) Linkin Park - Numb
3) Greenday - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
4) Bon Jovi - It's My Life
5) Christina Aguilera - Keeps getting better
6) 3 Doors Down - Here without you
7) Bon Jovi - Have a Nice day
8) Bryan Adams - 18 till I die

Not my usual list...never had this many 'high frequency' songs on my playlist before.
What is happening to meeeeee.......\(*o*)/?!?!?!

We should have a World Emo Day and declare it a holiday...yes we should.

I think i hear my neighbour cursing me...

Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I've become so numb I can't feel you there

Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

~Linkin Park, Numb


One of those forwarded emails that will make you smile...probably.

I'm sooo running out of things to post.

----------------------------attached--------------------------------

Two men , one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.

The Indian man said to the American,"You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once.

We call this arranged marriage.I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love...I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems ."

The American said, " Talking about love marriages ?...I'll tell you my story.

I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years.
"After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law. My daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother."

Then, he continued...

"More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, I.e. My brother is my grandson.

Ultimately , I have become my own grand father and I am my
own grandson.

And you say you have family problems.. ?!"

-------------------------------end-------------------------------

No comments: