Monday, March 23, 2009

One of those days...

*edited*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the amusement of an old dormitory neighbour...who left such a huge footprint during a time in my life...despite her actual foot size.

I know you love Oreo...and I bet you're itching to try this:


And I hope we achieve this together someday:

There seem to be 11 egg yolks here (O_o)

I wish you all the best in your endeavors this year.
Looking forward to seeing you again, sometime...somewhere. *hugs*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Adrian said...

oh my god...dont tell me you did those things? ...so, did you eat it in the end?

RinHeart said...

Thankfully, NO. I did NOT attempt those things. Found the pictures while surfing the web.