Saturday, April 11, 2009

ArtPiece: Luna

Just for fun...

And since tis' the season to be jolly (mid sem break)...

And since I wanted to test whether the left hand still has it...

Result:


I'm too lazy to clean the image...so this is raw scan.
Media: Mechanical pencil (Uni Clifter 0.5) =P

The pros can laugh as much as they want. I know i'll never make it in this lifetime.

I never had proper training. Never bothered to go for art class.
It's just a hobby. Something to take my mind off the reality I am trapped in.

Aside from that, if you're into Witch Hunter Robin kinda anime...You've gotta check out Ergo Proxy. It's old i know...i just recently found time to marathon it.



It's....awesome possum. I feel like drawing Re-L Mayer now...Or maybe Senekisu Proxy.
Argh, I don't have enough time...T_T

No comments: