Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A picture says a thousand words...

In response to the very...very slow feedback on the polls, I have come to the following conclusions:
  1. Even if I update my blog with personal events, only a handful will know.
  2. Too many pictures, too little blog space.
  3. I wouldn't want to force some of my anti-FFVIII friends *ahem*k-a-i*cough* to visit my FFVIII-themed space just to read my updates.
So there you have it...

I won't be posting up my life's events here...(Sincere apologies to those who took the time to vote in the poll) BUT...I will be getting myself a facebook account which is a much more convenient way of sharing my life's events.

A picture says a thousand words...you'll be seeing Ms. RinHeart in a different light soon enough.
Will let you guys know when I have actually set up the account.

Thanks for your views thus far.

No comments: