Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Creative Cosplays

Every once in a while,
someone extraordinary comes into our life...

And every now and then,
someone remembers to bring along a camera.

Creative Cosplay Presents...

Sephiroth McDonalds and Colonel Strife



(note: For those who still don't get it, think McDonalds + Sephiroth Vs. KFC + Cloud)

NExt UP!......

WORMS ARMAGEDDON


(nostalgia...)

I'm sure you had enough of these by now,
so here's something to jaw-drop over instead...





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEATH NOTE COSPLAY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





***Credit goes to each and every individual, respective owners of the photos

2 comments:

Shinryu said...

Hi Cheryl!
I stopped by your blog and I found it quite fantastic. Lights and shadows go hand in hand in it and I am not talking about about color contrast, but on the duality that it reflects on you.
You can call me crazy but that's my honest opinion about it. I know you too little but your blog made me know who you are a little better.
I really like the BGM that you chose for it, but well.
On the other hand You should see the cosplays we see sometimes in Mexico most of them are horrible! So hideous that is funny! But there are a couple of good ones. Probably I can show you later some of my friends who cosplayed as Yuhna and Lenne from FFX2...
Anyway hope to see you soon!
"Si me das tu mano te llevaré por un camino cubierto de luz y obscuridad"
JAZ

RinHeart said...

Haha, the duality exists probably because I'm a Pisces? In my symbol, one fish swims upwards while the other swims downwards.

You are right about my dual personality. The heart always argues with the head!

Would love to see some of the cosplays! Thanks for the comment!