Friday, July 25, 2008

Random Post: Preference

To those who are seeking...

To those waiting...

To those who are still holding on...

To those who have lost...

This emotion that has no place to go...

...And won’t ever reach anybody.


Escape the winter of Reality...and welcome the spring of Fantasy


Sometimes sanity takes vacation time on me
I’m in a daze stumbling bewildered

Walk on broken glass make my way through fire
These are the things I would do for love

This intoxication thrills me
I only pray it doesn’t kill me


This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

-AFI Prelude 12/21-
&
-Savage Garden Best Thing-

No comments: