Saturday, August 9, 2008

Impossible they say...

Feeling a little sick today and decided to slack off from studies and thesis...
But a little cold wouldn't stop me from blogging now, would it?

Ever since the beginning of my obsession with FFVIII, I have heard many of these sentences repeated to my face...

"It's not possible to find a guy like that-lah" (manglish)

"That hairstyle can't be done by any normal person"

"You'll never find someone like that in reality"

"So like, you're looking for a guy that walks around wielding a big-ass sword?"

Despite all that, for almost 8 years...I continued to believe.

......................
To my dear friends,

Nothing is Impossible.



"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."
~James A. Froude~

P.S.
So who's gonna help me find an Asian one?

No comments: