Friday, March 7, 2008

Song Collection: 2. Matsu Takako - Sakura no Ame, Itsuka

Matsu Takako's 'Sakura no Ame, Itsuka'. Enjoy...



============================================
Lyrics
============================================

~Someday's Cherry Blossom Rain~

Haru no hikari ni tsutsumareta mama de
Hitori iki wo hisome naite ita

While encircled by the light of spring

Alone, hiding my breathing, I cried

Sayonara mo iezu ni
Hanareta ano hito no omokage ga nazeka
Yomigaeru
Without even saying farewell, we parted
For some reason, reminders of that person are now
Reviving

Nani mo shite agerarenakatta noni
Itsumo mimamotte kurete ita koto
Though I couldn't do a thing for you
You always watched over me

Tsutaetakatta noni
Anata wa mou nani mo kotaete kurenai
Tooi hito
Though I wanted to tell you that
You won't respond to me anymore,
You're so distant

Arigatou-tte ittara eien ni sayonara ni naru
Hateshinai kono tabi de dokoka de itsuka aou
If I said "thank you", it will become like "farewell forever"
On this endless journey, let's meet again somewhere, sometime

Motto iron na koto hanashitakatta
Itsuka kanau mono to omotte ita
I wanted to tell you about so much more
I'd believed that it was something I could accomplish

Yasuraka na negao ni
Sotto fureta kuchibiru ni koborete yuku
Namida ga
On your peaceful sleeping face
I gently touched you with lips, moistened
by falling tears

Sakura no ame ni naru yume ga ima niji wo kaketeku
Anata wa sora wo yuku watashi wo hitori ni shite
Becoming a rain of cherry blossoms
My dreams are now creating a rainbow
You fly across the sky, making me all alone

Eien no oyasumi
Sasayaite miageta kono machi no sora wa
Aokute
A rest for eternity
Murmuring, looking up, the sky above the town
Was blue

Sakura no ame ga furu yume ga ima niji wo koeteku
Anata wa sora wo yuku watashi wo hitori nokoshite
Becoming a rain of cherry blossoms
My dreams are now crossing the rainbow
You fly across the sky,
leaving me all alone

Arigatou-tte ittara eien ni sayonara ni naru
Hateshinai kono tabi de dokoka de itsuka aeru
If I said "thank you", it will become like "farewell forever"
On this endless journey, I'll be able to see you again somewhere, sometime

========================================