Saturday, March 1, 2008

Welcome to my blog...

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God..."
~John 1: 1



Welcome to my blog...Come freely. Go safely; and bring with you a pleasant memory of your visit here.

I am the Webmistress, RinHeart.

Glad am I that you found your way here, but I cannot say for sure how much there is that will interest you.


Let it be known early, to my guests, that this is a first personal attempt of designing and maintaining a blog and therefore, I seek your forgiveness for possible flaws within viewing range.

It is also with regret, that I would not leave any form of contact here for it is the purpose of this blog to become a keep of knowledge I wish to share and not to become a book of feedbacks and personal thoughts.

Perhaps, we should begin with an insight to the contents of which this blog will and shall offer;

This blog contains links and information touching on various topics that has come to my interest.

In the Category of:

-GAMES-
You will find useful links and information related to Squaresoft's Final Fantasy VIII and Xenogears. Perhaps more titles will be added soon.

-HOROSCOPES-
You will find a link to a horoscope site of which I have found to be very accurate in predictions. Perhaps it will not apply to all but for the curious, I would recommend.

-OTHERS-
It is my intention to include topics like TEA and AROMATHERAPY in the near future.

No comments: