Monday, August 3, 2009

Song Collection 17: Hiru No Tsuki - Akino Arai

Hiro no Tsuki (Midday Moon)

It has always been that I'm attracted to simple soft songs like this.
There's an air of mystique to it that draws me.

Of course, many of my friends will fall asleep listening to it.

I'm just not cut out for all that metal-punk-rock stuff. *sips tea*




====================================
Lyrics
====================================

oto no nai mahiru
One soundless mid-day,

kaze ha tada akarui
the wind was so cheerful.

sukoshi nemutasou ni hanabira ga yureta
Flower petals sway in the breeze
as if they were sleepy.

nani ge nai kono omoi
This serene feeling...

nee, hito ha donna kotoba de yondeiru no
Tell me, what's the word people use for it?


shiroi suna no tsuki toji kometa hanashi o
Tell me a story that's locked away
in the white-sand moon.

hikari furasu you ni kikasete ne sotto
Let me hear it
as gently as light shining down...

itsuka shiru toki ga kuru no?
Will the time come?

mune no itami o
when you know the pain in my heart

soshite ima yori yasashiku naru no ne
Then you'd be able to be gentler than you are now.

atatakai kono omoi
Such a warm feeling...

nee, hito ha donna namae de yondeiru no
Tell me, what's the name that people give to it?

shiroi suna no tsuki mabushikute mienai
So bright it can't be seen,
like a white-sand moon

tooi mirai no koto kikasete ne sotto
let me hear of the distant future, softly.


No comments: