Thursday, November 27, 2008

Right here, right now...

"Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change..."

Memories live only in the single moment from which they are born.
We cannot relive the moments in a memory.
We can only remember we once had them.

Which is why I am afraid...

I am afraid of receiving good things because someday i will lose them.
I am afraid of living good times because i will thereafter miss them.
I am afraid of happy moments because sad ones last longer.

Perhaps someday, a dream will come true
And prayers will be answered,
With all our wishes granted,
And someday, one day,
Good things will stay,

With me, with you.

~PL

You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
But you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.


No comments: