Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This is my story...

"To everything there is a season...
and a time to every purpose under the heaven..."
~Ecclesiastes

The beginning of a dream within reality...It all started exactly a month ago from today...

It began when the ordinary me...took a chance...a step forward.

And from that day, little by little...

I began to change.

That me from so long ago...now sleeps within.

May she never need to be awaken.

Sweet dreams,

my little Snow Princess...

------------------------------------------------------------
To you who warm my hands in the cold,
To you who sheltered me from the rain,

To you who love me for who I am,

To you who let me dream again,

I give my love.

-from P.L to Y.H-
-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's to a wonderful 1st month...


2 comments:

~LiL DoLphin~ said...

Happy 1st month to you!! :D

RinHeart said...

Thanks little dolphin... =)