Friday, May 16, 2008

Enchanted Fantasy: A Tribute

Because I thought the song matches the video pretty well.
And because I had nothing to do. (Even though my exams are near and my thesis mid-year presentation is in two weeks)
------------------------------------------------------
Edited and compiled by me.
Song by Jon McLaughlin.
Software used is Windows Movie Maker.
Please notify me if you plan to embed this onto your website.
IF possible, refrain from embedding to your own site.
-------------------------------------------------------

I present to you...

FFVIII_So Close



On a side note, today's horoscope says:

"There's nothing wrong with having your head in the clouds, but it's a mistake to try and live there. You will have to gather your strength if you want to make it over the last hurdle. A project you thought you had finished still needs some more work. A little self-discipline will help you to reach the finish line."

Perhaps...it is time to wake from this dream i began a long, long time ago?

I'm starting to really miss home... -_-

1 comment:

Adrian said...

i always remember a friend whom taught me this and it always works well for me...

"work does not finish without a beginning, begin by writing your first word on a paper and gain your momentum all the way to the finish...the mind is just a barrier to how much you want do, break it and the limits are endless"

hope this is useful to you :) ...

about home sick stuff just look forward...you are reaching near to your graduation day...just remember how much your parents had sacrifice to bring you here...always be reminded that you are here to accomplish the race...press on...you will be there soon...with a smile on your success...