Monday, August 30, 2010

Nike LunarGlide +2 and Cbox Shutdown

Dear All,

I have decided to shutdown the chatbox for this website due to recent spams. Will consider bringing it back when the time is right.

Thanks for your notes, compliments and comments thus far. You may continue to express your thoughts on my posts at the comment section. Would love to hear from you though i don't update very often.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I've decided to reward my 5 months of hard work with a pair of running shoes....so that i can now torture myself with exercise.

My budget when i went to the Women's Nike Store was around RM250....

The credit card bill signed when i left the store....was RM399.

I realize i can never be a successful shopaholic because i don't know how to utilize MegaSales and reach for discounts. Never had much luck with those...

Anyways, back to the shoes... The ones i got were the 'new' Nike LunarGlide +2 in blue.





After trying them on...i didn't wanna try the other types already. It was sooooo comfy~

*scene before signing the bill*

Me: Should i get the discounted one or the new arrival one?
YH: Depends. You're not really gonna use it that much.

Me: But I will start to go jogging and play more sports if i have such a neat pair. =D
YH: .....Usually, people find a job 1st before they decide whether they need to buy a car to travel to work. You are the opposite. You buy a car 1st, then you start looking for a job that requires a car. And not just any car...you had to go get a BMW *referring to price*.

Me: ......
YH: ........I gave you my opinion. You decide what's practical.
Me: .....Let me call my mom. If she agrees, it's a miracle. I believe in miracles.

*rings*

Me: Hi, mom....I wanna buy a pair of sport shoe-*start telling her about the dilemma*
Mom: Girl, even the housewives around Penang are wearing branded shoes. Don't need to worry about the price. As long as it is comfortable for you.
Me: ...Alright.

*closes phone and turns to YH*

Me: My mom says OK. And Nike says, JUST DO IT. *flashes big smile*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
note: I did go jogging the very next day... =P
------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

The Odd One said...

trust ying hoe to go and potong ur steam with the talk of cars.