Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fatal Frame 4 on Wii (Uwawawawa.....T_T)

Alright, after reading a friend's blog on ghosts...

I summed up some courage and checked up on the Fatal Frame series.
This is like, the worst ever i have experienced in gaming history.
And it was ironically, introduced to me by the most trusted person ever in recent years.
(I'm going to kill him for that...)

And so, with the help of a dear friend, we decided to go hunting for the scariest gameplay/trailer/cutscene of the game. Mind you, this we did at sometime after midnight.
Bless me for my insufferable curiosity to kick in at that time...

Here's what I found: (for the weak-hearted please skip)





Good luck having sweet dreams tonight.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

lolz... fatal frame... have tried silent hill series? particularly silent hill 2...it leaves scars in your mind...