Friday, June 13, 2008

FF Related: Life-Size Sephy...

Stumbled upon this not too long ago...
If you're an FF7 fan and you happen to be in Hatsudai, Japan...
Do NOT miss visiting the Square Enix Goods shop where a life-size Sephiroth (FFAC version) is embedded underneath a glass flooring.

Sadly, I've only seen it in pictures...you're one lucky bugger if you get to see it for real.



Imagine waking up to this kinda view every morning...
I seriously don't mind the fact that he's a villian....or that he has silverish hair at such a young age...or that it's just a mannequin.


--------------------------------------------------
Please don't wake me up...
I'm fine like this...
Dreams are not bad things...
Illusions aren't bad either...
Especially when reality can get so cruel...
....

I'll just torture myself by writing a list of things that i won't achieve in this lifetime now....
Wonder what other surprises life has in store for me...
Am I fated to obtain everything? Or to lose everything?

What have I been doing...

Aah...my head hurts.
--------------------------------------